Reserve a table for you and your friends! Your rental includes all day access to your reserved table (10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Fridays & Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays).
Please Note: Your rental is a way to reserve and guarantee seating for your group because we can’t predict how busy we will be on the day of your visit.
Picnic tables are available on our Winery Lawn or on our Festival Field! Each picnic table seats up to six guests. Additional white round tables are now also available for reservation on our Winery Lawn! Each round table seats up to seven guests.
• All winery guests must be at least 21 years of age
• Each picnic table seats up to six guests. Each round table seats up to seven guests.
• Table side service is not included
• No decorations such as balloons, streamers or confetti (with the exception of fresh flowers)
• No outside food or drinks (with the exception of cake or cupcakes)
• As of January 1, 2021, Cedar Lake Cellars is now tobacco-free to provide a healthier experience for all of our guests
Table reservations are non-refundable. Your rental is a way to reserve and guarantee seating for your group because we can’t predict how busy we will be on the day of your visit. Reservations are transferable to another available date in the event of inclement weather.
Our policy for Buses – Party, Charter, Shuttle, as well as Limousines:
All buses must arrive prior to 1 p.m. We do also ask all groups make our winery your first (or only) stop to ensure the best and safest experience possible. We welcome guests 21 years of age and older to sip and stay throughout the day and evening. We do not allow children or minors. Your cooperation is appreciated.