The Craig Morgan & Lonestar Concert is Saturday 8/27
Here’s What You Need To Know
Upon arrival at the event, go to The Landing entrance at the North Gate to check in and receive your wristband. (See map below.) You must have a wristband to enter The Landing concert venue.
Guests who did not pre-purchase their tickets will be able to buy them the day of the show. Note: Pit Tickets are SOLD OUT. General Admission will be available for $60 plus handling fees. You can purchase tickets online here or at the door.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET
• Event Access (Pickup wristband at Check-In)
• Live Music
• Free Parking
WHAT TO BRING
Guests are encouraged to bring folding chairs and blankets for the concert venue lawn.
Money to purchase a wide selection of food and beverages, including a variety of food trucks, Cedar Lake Cellars Grill and more! There are many bars and venues on site that accept credit cards, however the bar exclusive to the Pit area is CASH ONLY. There is an ATM on site near the Food Court.
CONCERT EVENT SCHEDULE
The Landing is an All Ages Outdoor Venue, Wristband Required for Entry
Event Check-In Begins: 3PM (If you choose to pickup your wristband early and visit the winery until gates open)
Event Gates Open: 5PM
Food Trucks & Drink Stations Open: 5PM
Lonestar Performance: 🎸 7PM
Craig Morgan Performance: 🎸 8:30PM
Event Ends: Approx 10PM
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT THE WINERY
Come Out Early & Enjoy the Day (21 & Up Only), No Ticket or Wristband Required to Visit
Winery Open: 10AM-10PM
Food & Drink Venues Open: 10AM
Live Music by Common Ground: 1-4PM
Live Music by Bacon: 6-9PM
- Event parking is free!
- All concert seating areas at The Landing are first come, first served.
- A wristband is required for concert admission at The Landing, re-entry is permitted.
- If you choose to visit the winery, no ticket is required, however all guests must be 21 or older.
- This is a rain or shine event (that means we party – and drink – no matter what Mother Nature throws our way)
- To keep a safe environment for all, the following are not allowed:
– No outside food, drink, coolers, or tents
– No pets
– No smoking