We Reopened On Friday, May 8th
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Here’s what we’re doing to prepare for your return:
Dear valued guests,
As responsible members of the hospitality industry, the health of our community is of the utmost importance to us. Based on the recent recommendations of US and state government and the CDC regarding the current COVID-19 situation and the efforts to slow the spread of the virus, Cedar Lake Cellars will be closing until further notice beginning today (3/18/2020).
We understand that this is an unprecedented situation, but at the same time, it is incumbent on us as responsible members of the business community to assist in the ongoing efforts of the CDC, healthcare professionals and government leaders in protecting the health of the overall community.
In times like these, we all need to pause, take a deep breath, and center ourselves. We will all get through this together. Thank you for the continued support – we will see you soon!
Update: March 12, 2020
Dear friends and family,
During this challenging time, we want to give you an update on the things we are doing throughout our establishment to ensure the health and safety of our employees and our guests. Please note we have been doing most of this since February 24th.
- We are disinfecting all high touch surface areas, including phones, desks, counters, and keyboards, registers, table tops, all surfaces several times per day
- We are disinfecting all employee and customer touch points (doors, etc.) twice daily
- We have hand sanitizer and wipes for our guests to use.
- We have enacted “social distancing” – shaking elbows or kicking feet has been fun in the meantime
- Any employee that doesn’t feel well is asked to stay home and monitored by management in order to return to work.
For the past ten years, we have taken pride in our role to create memorable experiences that people celebrate for years to come. We will continue to provide that environment and support our community health through and after these difficult times.