Intern At Cedar Lake Cellars
Available Position: Events Coordinator Internship
We are looking for an Events Coordinator Intern for the spring, summer and fall of 2018. We value honesty, attention to detail, hard work and a positive attitude! This position involves attending to the client from the sale to the end of their event, as well as detailing and producing the event. Work will be performed in office setting and event venue over a flexible 30 hours per week, including most weekends.
You can earn college credit per completion of this internship.
We Are Looking For Someone With The Following Characteristics & Skills
- Motivated self-starter who naturally takes initiative
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Creative problem solver who thinks outside the box
- Is passionate about hospitality and customer service
- Logistics planner who is organized and attends to details with accuracy and focus
- Personable, flexible and patient when dealing with clients and team
- Tenacious work ethic, high level of integrity and sense of humor
- Experience working in fast-paced, results-oriented team culture
- Exercises good judgment, and resourcefulness in resolving questions or issues presented by individuals or businesses involved with the Company
- Excellent listening, written and oral communication skills with proficiency in the English language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Preferred experience in: Caterease and Publisher
- Writes clear and professional business correspondence
- Ability to present information effectively and to respond correctly to questions from all persons involved in Company business
We create memorable experiences that exceed expectations and inspire each guest to return and celebrate.
– Jake Schnettler, Cook
– Jan Quevreaux, Events Designer
– Jana Davis, Wine Tender