Welcome to Cedar Lake Cellars, where we truly appreciate our beautiful grounds and strive to enhance our environment in the greenest ways possible.
As a leader in the Missouri wine industry, we feel it is our responsibility to maintain the industry’s sustainable methods. We take this duty seriously as we embrace preservation and renewability.
Some of our key sustainable practices include:
- Recycling receptacles throughout the property.
- Signage promoting proper waste disposal.
- Recycled water from our lake used to irrigate the vineyard and grounds.
- Lutron lighting system designed to reduce light usage and occupancy.
- Sensors that turn off lights when not in use.
- All of the building’s wood structuring, including our Big Red Barn, are either original or reclaimed from other barns around the area.